Every food franchise brands on the planet want to increase market share,for this they implement various marketing and promotional campaigns. Apart from this, it is also important to collect information regarding income level and expenditure on foods away from home. No business is as profitable as food and the prospects in foodservice industry. Problems have been admitted in on-going business models due to changing food habits of customers, moreover economic instability of nation is also affecting food industry. Before planning any food franchise outlet one must analysis market condition and competition level. Several international brands focus on various tools to find out problems and opportunities in existing marketplace. Here we are discussing significant points that you must know:
1. SWOT analysis: It is cost-effective and best strategic planning technique through you can evaluate strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of a particular brand. For example Chatar Patar, India’s 1st panipuri brand is performing outstandingly in India, you can do SWOT analysis as well.
2. Breakeven: If you are new to food industry, you must consider various important metrics to evaluate any food franchise. Breakeven is the point where a company neither make profit or loss.
3. USP products: In this global business environment, one must know about company’s USP products. For instance, Chatar Patar’s USP products including Chaatizza, zaapi, Aloo chakri, and panipuri.
4. Price:The price of products has decided on basis of geographic location, moreover some companies allow franchisees in decision making process. Before signing agreement it is your responsibility to Analysis Company’s current market condition.
5. Franchise agreement: It is most important metric that needs to be evaluated; you must check franchise agreement and discuss important points as well.
Chatar Patar is preeminent food franchise brand based in Indore; it gives importance to franchisees concern and always provides effective solution to their problems. At present, the brand is expanding franchise network in north, south and west part of India, in addition tier 2 and 3 cities are targeted to launch new low investment models with great acclaim. As a franchisee, you will get opportunity to explore entrepreneurial skills and easily learn new business strategies. Well established street food brands are struggling due to consistently changing consumers’ food habits, moreover technological advancements also help operators to save time, energy and money. Food franchise chains want to serve Indian society, for this they must include natural ingredients in their menu.
Chatar Patar is a responsible food franchise player; it has already introduced wide range of cuisines and all them available at reasonable rates. Few days back, cafe store has been opened in Solapur (Maharashtra) and in coming months new outlets will be opened in Mumbai, Gujarat and Pune. The street food franchise has announced new business plans that can be easily replicated in small as well as large cities. If you are interested to start own food franchise outlet, Chatar Patar is offering potential opportunities. Grab the most profitable business model to generate maximum revenue.
It is estimated that in the coming future, people will definitely want to taste something exciting and delicious so food franchise must invest in research and development activities. Being first gapagap brand, Chatar Patar is consistently reinventing menu in order to serve customers effectively. Overall, the idea of food franchise business is good if you are passionate to serve something awesome to your target audience. You will get assistance in various store related activities, even inexperience entrepreneurs can also start Chatar Patar outlet. A team of experts is working effortlessly to provide support to franchisees.